Great Quick Dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
After the 2 hour and 45 minute commute, I didn't feel like cooking tonight. So I popped some taters in the oven and a bag of shredded beef from a couple months ago into a pot of boiling water. An hour later dinner was served! Thank you Food Saver!!!

Larry, I feel for you with that commute and all. I had a different out come today. We got off early because it snowed and rained. I picked up some scallops and tilapia that I marinaded and grilled. I made some dirty rice, corn and cole slaw. It took about 2 hours and it was good. Below is a picture from after we were done eating.

Oops, we ate it all! Just busting them buddy, your dinner looked great!

Larry

Is your commute always that long? The food looks great. I'm gonna put a couple prime filets on the kettle tonight.

Griff

Griff said:
Larry

Is your commute always that long? The food looks great. I'm gonna put a couple prime filets on the kettle tonight.

Griff

Griff,
It's always at least an hour and a half. Yesterday the main highway to get where I live had an tractor trailer flip over around 1 in the afternoon and it totally shut the road down for awhile. That clogged up every other outlet there was. The main problem with NOVA is they're BUILDING BUILDING BUILDING houses everywhere and aren't doing a damn thing to the roads to accomodate the the swelling population. The commutes are gonna get much worse before they even begin to get better.

Finney said:
Hey Nick... Bite me.
Hey that's my line :eek:
Is the Food Saver one of those vacuum seal things?
I've seen them before but there real expensive. :eek:

Finney said:
Puff said:
Finney said:
Hey Nick... Bite me.
I've seen them before but there real expensive.
:eek:
Yes, it's one of those vacuum seal things. You can get them from around $60 to $200.
Man I could really use one of those , they've been around for a few years but the price doesn't seem to drop :badgrin:

Puff said:
Finney said:
Puff said:
Finney said:
Hey Nick... Bite me.
I've seen them before but there real expensive.
:eek:
Yes, it's one of those vacuum seal things. You can get them from around $60 to $200.
Man I could really use one of those , they've been around for a few years but the price doesn't seem to drop :badgrin:
You can get one for $60.
Go to ebay and see if any are on there. Check out their site, they have a clearance section.

Back
Top Bottom