Reubens going down tonight!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Morgan

Chef Extraordinaire
Poker boys get here around 6, I'll have the reubens piping hot....can't wait! I know corned beef is the actual meat in a reuben, but these will be smoked corned beef reubens....and what's wrong with that!

The bad part is that I will be out of the pastrami!

What can I smoke this weekend...freezer is full of those 2 butts I did with the pastrami.

lol Susan, I'm ready to marry you!

Yeah, we're just nickel ante, but some hands have 20 or 30 dollar pots!
We just play for fun. Kinda like this board...we don't want nobody gettin mad at anybody! :LOL:

Never heard the vinegar trick! Sometimes the guy's will throw in a
"low spade in the hole wild", or low card in the hole wild, ..
I've been on a big winning streak the past few weeks!

Tonight we'll play a game called "Follow the Finney."

well this is the pisser...poker officially starts at 6, but there are always guys who show up 2 minutes late, and they put a quarter in the first pot for being late.

Now one of us is ex-military, so he shows up at 5:30 to assemble his place at the poker table, eat, and be ready for action at 6. That's the way it should be!

well I won 10 bucks, and I've got food left over. Nobody ate the potato salad, guess that's just not poker food.

One guy ate the reuben and told me it was the best he ever had.

No other comments on them, but that's ok. They were eatin while they were playing. I ate mine before the game, and must admit, it was great.
I'm definately watching for those corned beefs to go on sale.

Yeah these guys appreciate I feed them each week. One guy is a pain the butt..Italian, but doesn't eat melted cheese.....seriously...no lasagna or pizza. It's wierd because I like to try different foods, but some people just want to eat the same thing over and over.

Captain Morgan said:
Now one of us is ex-military, so he shows up at 5:30 to assemble his place at the poker table, eat, and be ready for action at 6. That's the way it should be!

A proffesional !

Back
Top Bottom