weekend cook

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice Chris...My only question is what is that Folgers thing and how it relates to the cook..Is that like an imported whiskey ? I thought we had to drink alcohol when we cook ?

john pen said:
Nice Chris...My only question is what is that Folgers thing and how it relates to the cook..Is that like an imported whiskey ? I thought we had to drink alcohol when we cook ?

The folgers is to help keep me going. To young to be drinking whiskey.

chris1237 said:
john pen said:

The folgers is to help keep me going. To young to be drinking whiskey.

Never heard such a thing! [-X

Larry only 15. I started BBQing when I was 13. When I first started I was using the silver smoker

After a few years of saving my money and loan from my parents, which I have been working for my dad almost every Saturday to help pay off. I was able to get the Gator that I have been using for almost a month.

here is a picture of me on Sunday after spending all night by the pit doing the butts and a brisket.

Chris

Bad Larry, bad Larry! Nice job Chris, I'll bet your parents are glad they lent you the money for that pit! Do your folks Q at all? What made you get start at a young age?

chris1237 said:
Larry only 15. I started BBQing when I was 13. When I first started I was using the silver smoker

After a few years of saving my money and loan from my parents, which I have been working for my dad almost every Saturday to help pay off. I was able to get the Gator that I have been using for almost a month.

here is a picture of me on Sunday after spending all night by the pit doing the butts and a brisket.

Chris

WOW Chris!!! Bravo buddy! That's awesome! Now you gotta save up some money for something to pull that Gator around town to your catering jobs!! You're repaying the debt to the folks with good Q! They'll be paying you for it before long! Nice to see young guys with you Q'ing, you're the future of Q!

Nick Prochilo said:
Bad Larry, bad Larry! Nice job Chris, I'll bet your parents are glad they lent you the money for that pit! Do your folks Q at all? What made you get start at a young age?

My parents dont Q. My dad grilled on a gasser from time to time but that is about it. I got into it after seeing it on the food network and figured it might be fun so then I got the silver that I used for almost 2 years. I always loved to cook from when I was very young so I think that was on of the reasons I have enjoyed it so much.

Chris

john pen said:

My bad Chris..Well nice job..I bet your folks are proud of you..and lucky to get all that good food !

Back
Top Bottom