Pork Chops Half Smoke/Grilled

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
I cooked 4 thick center cut bone in chops. Rubbed down with Wolfe Rub. Threw on the kettle and smoked for 30 minutes with 3 small chunks of hickory at around 250*. Then finished direct grilling. They had just the right amount of smoke and I'm really loving this Splenda Wolfe Rub.

Chops

Great idea. Half smoked and half grilled. I normally get my chops at Costco. They are about 3" thick and very lean. I normally soak mine in terayaki sauce and grill them.
Thanks for the idea

Nice Larry, nice! I've been cutting my own chops out of loins when the loins are on sale. Usually I brine them first and they come out great.

deputynrc said:
Ok Larry, I just checked your rub site and no order option for the splenda version. Are ya adding it any time soon? One more question, Do ya use the brown sugar version of splenda or regular?

Neil,
For the time being type "Splenda Version" in the "comments" section when ordering. I'll try to get the Wolfe Rub website updated with the new information soon.

Regular Splenda.

Them is some fine lookin' chops :!: ,can't wait to use my Wolfe rub this weekend . =P~

Back
Top Bottom