Walter update...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Helen_Paradise

Head Chef
Caught up with Walter just a bit ago, he had the eye surgery as you know. Asked him how his eyes were doing, he had the one fixed. All was well until he had to go back and have emergency kidney stone removal. He was in the hospital for 3 days. He asked me to post that he won't be around for a bit. He's sitting happy in his recliner as you read!

Speedy recovery Walter!

6.gif

Finney said:
We thought that he had gone to get Pig's pit and either Chris or Bill (Joker) killed him. 8-[

Nah Pigs is a good guy, he wouldn't kill anyone but another pig. And the Joker only "leaves the light on for ya" but is harmless as well. 8-[

Well fellow Qers I am back from kidney stone adventure, let me tell yall this there is alot of pain involved but I was determined to be over this before Smoke on the Beach cause I am gonna be there even if they had to cart me in on a streacher, LOL!!!

My dad just had laser surgery to have a cataract removed. Dang thing malfunctioned and screwed up his eye good! They fixed it but it will take 6 weeks to heal I am out in AZ visiting him and it has cut into our usual "6 rounds of golf in a week" thing!

Woodman said:
My dad just had laser surgery to have a cataract removed. Dang thing malfunctioned and screwed up his eye good! They fixed it but it will take 6 weeks to heal I am out in AZ visiting him and it has cut into our usual "6 rounds of golf in a week" thing!

Can you say law suit , I have ben worreid baout that happening duiring my eye surgery so far so good on my right eye. I told em we has gonna wait cause BBQ competiton is upon us for the left one , LOL!!

Back
Top Bottom