Interesting WebSite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well it's hard to believe that it is him, but it is! Here are the pics that were posted over there.

He sure looks different with hair! And hard to believe, no a worry in the world! I tried to leave him a message but he has that blocked! Who da thunk???

No, I think it's Wolfe Rub!

2.gif

I haven't been following this so I have a question. So did FATZ take money for his rub and then disappear? He never sent the rub or offered a refund? How many people did this happen too?

ddog27 said:
I haven't been following this so I have a question. So did FATZ take money for his rub and then disappear? He never sent the rub or offered a refund? How many people did this happen too?

It didn't happen to me, but I think it happened to a few here as well as on a couple of the other sites.

I can't believe people were buying food products from him. Maybe I'm just too picky about my food but he looks nasty in those pics! Bodybuilder? Yeah right!

Almost reminds me of the time we had to do that intervention and resuce brother Larry from his tour with The Defunct Rub Brothers and the Wheelchair Cage of Doom. Man, that was nasty!

I think if I'd bought the rubs and stuff and then saw those pics, I'd be glad I didn't get them. Probably missed out on an expensive trip to the emergency room.

:grin: :grin:

Back
Top Bottom