Ribs,,,,, in the SNOW?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
The Smalls got invited to Gary in VA's (The Clines) house for dinner. He offered up some ribs and I was aiming to eat em. Called for 6 - 8" of snow but I figured, I got a 4x4 we are a going.

It wasn't snowing that bad when we left for the 50 mile treck over the mountains.

That was the best drive in the snow I have ever had. The ribs were great and so were the sides. Thanks Gary, Linda and Andrea for a great time.

Bill, Kathy and Lil'quer.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
The Smalls got invited to Gary in VA's (The Clines) house for dinner. He offered up some ribs and I was aiming to eat em. Called for 6 - 8" of snow but I figured, I got a 4x4 we are a going. It wasn't snowing that bad when we left for the 50 mile treck over the mountains. That was the best drive in the snow I have ever had. The ribs were great and so were the sides. Thanks Gary, Linda and Andrea for a great time.

Bill, Kathy and Lil'quer.

Nothing stops good Q!!!! Nice looking ribs , looks like yall had a ball , thanks fr shareing!

Woodman said:
Yeah Bill, posting a photo of your wife on this freakshow is never a good idea!

When is she going to learn to quit drinking out of a sippy cup?

Well, Bill forgot to mention that although I was happy with the taste of the ribs... they weren't done quite enough for my liking. I was having trouble keeping the temperature where I wanted it and I wasn't happy with the tenderness results.

Thanks again to Bill for all his help that day also. I really appreciate it. The pregnant wife ain't the best of help in the turkey house these last few weeks before the next one is due.

Hoss, the actual due date is March 23 but we dont think it's gonna last that long. Andrea knows its comming and seems excited, but we will see how long that lasts when the baby actually gets here.

Gary in VA said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":2zegqk3m]Wow, Gary must have money, he's got a pretty hot wife! I know she didn't marry him for his looks!

I had money when she met me.. Now.. am broke... she stays with me for "other" reasons now :!:[/quote:2zegqk3m]

Thank god you got "q"...

Hoss's BBQ said:
[quote="Gary in VA":34ylc9cm]Hoss, the actual due date is March 23 but we dont think it's gonna last that long. Andrea knows its comming and seems excited, but we will see how long that lasts when the baby actually gets here.
March 11th is a great birthday I will be turning 30 this year. And Pieces are the best ever!![/quote:34ylc9cm]

Oh hell.. another Fish... Linda's birthday is the 8th. Just remember Hoss.. its all down hill from 30. youngster

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom