Super Bowl Predictions!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ddog27

Sous Chef
Alright it is time for everyone to use their future predicting skills!

So who is going to the super bowl?

Denver or Pittsburgh VS Seattle or Carolina??

Make your predictions here!!

ddog27 said:
Alright it is time for everyone to use their future predicting skills!

So who is going to the super bowl?

Denver or Pittsburgh VS Seattle or Carolina??

Make your predictions here!!

Carolina vs Pittsburg : Carolina by 12 points

Bob T said:
[quote="Helen_Paradise":2pq55u67]Napoleon Kaufman makes a come back and the Riaders take it...next year.

Ahhhhh, another Raiders fan? And you admit it? I still do. I can't wait 'til Davis gets out of Dodge!
Kaufman was good, but I wish Bo Jackson would have stayed healthy. What a talent he was.
Please leave Al!! [-o< [-o< [-o<[/quote:2pq55u67]

This IS a Raider Nation... Kaufman is/was from my hometown. Al just needs some new threads and specs.

Helen_Paradise said:
[quote="Bob T":3ni1smjf][quote="Helen_Paradise":3ni1smjf]Napoleon Kaufman makes a come back and the Riaders take it...next year.

Ahhhhh, another Raiders fan? And you admit it? I still do. I can't wait 'til Davis gets out of Dodge!
Kaufman was good, but I wish Bo Jackson would have stayed healthy. What a talent he was.
Please leave Al!! [-o< [-o< [-o<[/quote:3ni1smjf]

This IS a Raider Nation... Kaufman is/was from my hometown. Al just needs some new threads and specs.[/quote:3ni1smjf]

Dang straight I was hoping the Radiers were gonns pull out and be Super Bowl bound , but there is always nest year, I will be a Radier Fan till I die, now id the Raiders played the Panthers I would be pulling for the Raiders , my wife is just a avid fan of the 49`ers.

Back
Top Bottom