MIM

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jminion1

Sous Chef
Just got a call been asked to come in and cook shoulder, butt, salmon, beef and exotics for a team sponsored by Silky O'Sullivans. There is going to be a party in Memphis in mid may.
Jim

not me. Teams keep calling and asking me to come and cook with them, but I just haven't found the time. In fact, Minion was their second choice,
so I'm glad I could help em out.

jminion said:
Just got a call been asked to come in and cook shoulder, butt, salmon, beef and exotics for a team sponsored by Silky O'Sullivans. There is going to be a party in Memphis in mid may.
Jim

Great news Jim. Good fortune comes to the deserved. Maybe I can talk Morgan and Finney into driving to Memphis and We'll come visit...Come to think of it maybe I ought to drive, you know how those two are. :D :grin: :bar:

Good luck and Good Q!

Jack

You know, that is kind-of a midway point for the "southern" contingent, and the "northern" men. We oughtta look at getting together there? If I could get someone to share the ride and gas with me I'd be game. Would any of you southern "gentlemen" be up for it? I know it'd be a mob scene, but I think it would be a hoot!

Cappy
You were the first choice but couldn't fine your phone #. #-o
Thanks Jack, Come on up, bring those hooligans with you.
Jim

Woodman said:
You know, that is kind-of a midway point for the "southern" contingent, and the "northern" men. We oughtta look at getting together there? If I could get someone to share the ride and gas with me I'd be game. Would any of you southern "gentlemen" be up for it? I know it'd be a mob scene, but I think it would be a hoot!

A meeting of us Yanks and Rebs could have universal implications.
How big is the jail in Memphis? Texlaw would have to come.

Finney
Last time we brought in a couple big King Salmon, crab, crawfish and catfish just for the party on Thursday night, a long with a few cases of liquor.
Looks like DrBBQ will also be in attendance and David Klose has made noises like he maybe there also.
Jim

Woodman said:

I attended as a "spectator" a few years ago. One of the best road trips I've ever taken, and believe me I've taken many. Hoot wouldn't even come close. Spent four days there and slept maybe 12 hours. Beale is hot man.

Ole Blue Eyes would never let me go wit da boy's. She let that happen the first time. She'd definatly want in...If we can work that out...I'm in.

Jack

I seriously think I'm gonna do this. ZBQ is up for it. It is only about 750 miles and I have free nights coming to me thruogh Hilton Honors. Anybody else up for it?

Back
Top Bottom