Remedy Needed ASAP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
I over indulged in the festivities last night and I'm super hungover this morning. I fixed a Bloody Mary first thing this morning to attempt to feel better, to no avail. Does anyone have a foolproof hangover remedy???? I need help!!!!!

Larry Wolfe said:
I over indulged in the festivities last night and I'm super hungover this morning. I fixed a Bloody Mary first thing this morning to attempt to feel better, to no avail. Does anyone have a foolproof hangover remedy???? I need help!!!!!

Quit drinking so much!

Lots of water and Advil!! Usually once you have it you can only manage the pain...or start drinking again and not just one or two...

Also, next time, go to the drug store and buy a box of "Chaser"...it is a hang-over preventer and it works!! It filters the alcohol so the liver doesn't have to do all the work by itself!

Hangover?

Stick your finger down your throat, Purge, and start drinking again. You'll get the hang of it in a few years and then you won't have hangovers anymore.
Hey, it's the thought that counts.
PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (don't drink so much)
ed

A lllooooonnngggg shower...much of the hangover is from lack of oxygen in your system ( I believe the brain) and standing in a moist oxygen rich envoirnment helps...(this may be true or it may be all bs)

Well nothing seemed to work yesterday, until I opened up my 9th beer. I was feeling much better then! Thanks for all of the advice!

Has anyone tried any of these new hangover pills? I have a big winter campout this coming weekend and I already know that a hangover is going to happen 2 mornings in a row.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom