Steven Raichlen Podcast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, Raichlen Love him, Or hate him. He knows how to cash in on the barbecue. The guy is a business genius. Just because he has a bunch of books, And charges HUGE dollars to attend his "BBQ School" Does that mean he can turn out better barbecue than you or I ? Well all I can say is good for him, He has the public sucked in and more power to him if he continues to cash in on his writing and BS of barbecue. He's not a pit master and never will be. He's a well educated man that has found a way to cash in on barbecue! Is it right? I think not, But you can't deny this boy of cashing in on something "HE" believes in. My hat's off to him! The time's they are a changing. Id do the same if I was in his shoes!

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Wow, Raichlen Love him, Or hate him. He knows how to cash in on the barbecue. The guy is a business genius. Just because he has a bunch of books, And charges HUGE dollars to attend his "BBQ School" Does that mean he can turn out better barbecue than you or I ? Well all I can say is good for him, He has the public sucked in and more power to him if he continues to cash in on his writing and BS of barbecue. He's not a pit master and never will be. He's a well educated man that has found a way to cash in on barbecue! Is it right? I think not, But you can't deny this boy of cashing in on something "HE" believes in. My hat's off to him! The time's they are a changing. Id do the same if I was in his shoes!

Well, he did say he was more comfortable in front of a grill than a bbq pit! #-o

Good score Greg. Maybe now Susan will finally show her face! She is in LOVE with Raichlen you know!

Back
Top Bottom