Hey Grampa.. Whats fer thanksvgivin Dinner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Smoked Turkey, with oyster stuffing
butternut squash
green beans with almonds and bacon
roasted garlic mashed taters
found an awesome reciped for stuffed mushroom caps .... ;)
pickled garlic and other pickles
homemade habenero cranberry sauce and other pepper jellies
olives
rolls
pies... a whole pumpkin for me, apple for the rest. :(

19.36 pound turkey going on the WSM 1st thing in the morning ~ Grandma Minkel's dressing, sweet taters, green bean casserole, Keri C's Cranberry-Pineapple Relish with a Kick, dinner rolls, apple, cherry and pumpkin pie and, of course, beer. :( I know I missed something... 8-[

I plan to do 2 deep fried turkeys, sausage stuffing, mashed potatoes, sweet potato casserole green beann casserole and much more :D

Have a great thankgiving everyone.

hallelujah, what a day!

1 fried turkey
1 smoked ham
green bean cass
sweet tater cass
mashed taters and gravy
she crab soup
and our traditional can of cranberry sauce!

Deep fried turkey; dressing; cranberry sauce.
Various veggies and sides - I'm leaving that part up to my wife.
Home-baked bread.
At least one kind of pie for dessert.

Smoked Turkey
Rotiss Grilled, Apple Brine Turkey
Mashed P's & Gravy
Sweet P's
Corn
Red Cabbage
Green Bean Cass
Stuffing
Cranberry's
Rolls
Pumpkin Pie
Caramel Apple Pie
various appetizers and beverages for the game.

Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!
15.gif

by the way, I hope you guys frequent the board over the next 36 hours...I'll be here.

3 women in the house and me, and I'm not used to that. :D

( In my best Bubba Gump voice) Turkey wraps, Turkey taco's, Turkey gumbo, Turkey and sausage gumbo, Turkey casserole, Turkey and shrimp gumbo, Turkey ala king, Turkey and rice, Turkey sandwiches, Turkey and dressing, Turkey and mashed tater sandwiches, Turkey and squash casserole, Turkey and biscuits, Turkey and briskets over rice, Turkey pizza, Turkey soup, Turkey soup with all the left over vegs. If I left any thing out, Please bring it to my attention. LOL. Guess Alan never cooks a big enough bird to cash in on super cheap meals after the bird is done. <G>

Captain Morgan said:
by the way, I hope you guys frequent the board over the next 36 hours...I'll be here.

3 women in the house and me, and I'm not used to that. :D
Damn! And you're gonna be on the board?? :eek: Happy Thanksgiving Cappy and company, and everyone else too! :(

Nothing for me. Heading out to my folks house for Thanksgiving. Mom hasn't done a holiday in at least 10 years, so it should be interesting. The only thing I had to cook was some cranberry sauce and my wife made a cheese cake.

Happy Thanksgiving guys!

Roast Turkey with chestnut-sage stuffing. Mashed Taters, Roasted Brussels sprouts w/ carrots, cold broccoli/raisin/peanut salad, pan dripping and sherry gravy, pie.

Back
Top Bottom