I've got sunshine, on a cloudy day...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Morgan

Chef Extraordinaire
The Temptations will be in my studio today. So will the Marvelettes (Please mr. Postman).

Bad news is, our on line streaming won't be up till next week. Pics should be on our station website later today.... www.wezv.com

You got a Sylvia Brown or one of those psychic mediums who can talk to dead folks comin in? If so, ask George Harrison if he get's to jam with Jimi Hendricks and Chet Atkins!! I don't want to rain on your parade, OK, I guess I do, but there ain't but one Temptation alive, and I don't think he can still tour. I hate when they do that shit!! Are any of em even "related" to the Temptations?

Thanks for the info capt'n! That's pretty quick for setup on streaming! 8) What bandwidth will it be? (Bigger is better, boyz! :-D )

I like the photo of him shoveling cake into his piehole!! Or , is it pie into his cakehole!!! Hey Cap'n I used to work at WDMT 105 in Cleveland for a short time in 1975. We were "easy listening" (Ardre Kostelantez, Henry Mancini, Percy Faith, Sergio Mendez and Brazil 66) best part was I got to keep all the Yes, Led Zepplin, King Crimson, and James Gang stuff we got as Promo's. Let my third clas lapse shortley thereafter! An now back to Sergio Mendez and Brazil 66 who have "The Look of Love.".......

Otis Williams is the last remaining original....everyone else is dead. Still should be fun.

As far as Mrs. Dixon, all I say is I have known her a long long time.

Woodman said:
I like the photo of him shoveling cake into his piehole!! Or , is it pie into his cakehole!!! Hey Cap'n I used to work at WDMT 105 in Cleveland for a short time in 1975. We were "easy listening" (Ardre Kostelantez, Henry Mancini, Percy Faith, Sergio Mendez and Brazil 66) best part was I got to keep all the Yes, Led Zepplin, King Crimson, and James Gang stuff we got as Promo's. Let my third clas lapse shortley thereafter! An now back to Sergio Mendez and Brazil 66 who have "The Look of Love.".......

lol, we do still play Sergio. We're one of the last ez stations in the country....Myrtle Beach is a retirement area. We also play a lot of current slow songs...James Taylor, Faith Hill, Steve Tyrell, Michael Buble, Josh Grobin, Norah Jones.

I'm too old to be playing Nelly and Green Day. My 12 year old daughter, however, is horribly embarrassed of me.

I couldn't begin to tell you....I'm just like a mushroom over here...they keep me in the dark and feed me shit. My boss will be here soon, I'll ask him.

Captain Morgan said:
I'm too old to be playing Nelly and Green Day. My 12 year old daughter, however, is horribly embarrassed of me.

that means you've done your job as a father !

well the came...there were zero original Marvelettes, and zero original Temptations, although 2 did sing with the real group. Great people though.

Next up. The Kingston Trio. I'm not making this up.

Captain Morgan said:
The Temptations will be in my studio today. So will the Marvelettes (Please mr. Postman).

Bad news is, our on line streaming won't be up till next week. Pics should be on our station website later today.... www.wezv.com
Sooooo...When's that streamin' gonna start? :|

funny you asked....the engineer was in today installing some hardware.

I hope less than a week. I know how much you guys want to start your day to the light and easy sounds of....Captain Morgan.

Flip that switch!! I'll be there! :cool:

What time is the quiz? 11?? :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom