Time to name His pit.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
Okay boys and girls. Its time to name the new pit. A little background before we move on. The wife says I have too many pits now :eek: . When I started building this one, she said I had to sell one. #-o When I got this one back from having the axcle move her statement was, "Is she on my side of the bed or yours?" Now you see why I thougt about "T.O.W." (The Other Wife).

So, now its time to vote.

18.gif

I would like to thank all of you who gave imput on naming my new pit. After consulting with the judges and taling the votes, and (flipping a coin), the new pit will be from here on out known as:

The Other Wife (T.O.W.)

Thanks again. I will be painting TOW in the morning and posting pics of the new born in the afternoon. Thanks again.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
I would like to thank all of you who gave imput on naming my new pit. After consulting with the judges and taling the votes, and (flipping a coin), the new pit will be from here on out known as:

The Other Wife (T.O.W.)

Thanks again. I will be painting TOW in the morning and posting pics of the new born in the afternoon. Thanks again.

:loony: :loony: :loony: :loony: :loony:

Petunia would have added alot of character!

Here's my take:

Bill, you run the risk of someone over hearing a conversation that could get you in a LOT of trouble!!!

Here's an example:

Bill TGG: "Yeah, I'm gonna throw some meat in the other wife tonight! She sure smokes some good meat!"

...you can see where this can get you in big big big trouble, dontcha???
3.gif

Greg Rempe said:
Here's my take:

Bill, you run the risk of someone over hearing a conversation that could get you in a LOT of trouble!!!

Here's an example:

Bill TGG: "Yeah, I'm gonna throw some meat in the other wife tonight! She sure smokes some good meat!"

3.gif

Great point Greg! Especially if someone else were to throw their meat into Bill's other wife! Them there's fightin' words!

Greg Rempe said:
Here's my take:

Here's an example:

3.gif
:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Greg Rempe said:
Here's my take:

Here's an example:

3.gif

Thats just like somebody saying that Rev Mar tastes better than her husbands! #-o

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":dci5hbhd]Here's my take:

Here's an example:

3.gif

Thats just like somebody saying that Rev Mar tastes better than her husbands! #-o[/quote:dci5hbhd]
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Back
Top Bottom