Lulu's first big test

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
25.gif
Larry has graciously invited Gary in Va, my self and Steve Z over to his house to sample some of Lulu’s Q on November the 6th. Larry is going to supply the meat and the three of us will be doing some sides and brining some “
eb2dty_th.gif
‘.

If there is anyone else in the Central VA area that may be interested in joining us, let us know. This is going to be great! Thanks for the invite Larry!

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Larry has graciously invited Gary in Va, my self and Steve Z over to his house to sample some of Lulu’s Q on November the 6th. Larry is going to supply the meat and the three of us will be doing some sides and brining some “
eb2dty_th.gif
‘.

If there is anyone else in the Central VA area that may be interested in joining us, let us know. This is going to be great! Thanks for the invite Larry!

I just want to state.... I am totally against BRINING beer. It is moist enough without it. 8-[

So since he couldn't make Qfest he's gonna throw his own party, huh? Heck, even your daughters could have their own cookoff.

Finney said:
Bill The Grill Guy said:
eb2dty_th.gif
‘.

I just want to state.... I am totally against BRINING beer. It is moist enough without it. 8-[
:lmao: :lcry: :lmao:

And I like how Bill is inviting everyone over to LARRY'S HOUSE! =D> =D> =D>

Several things you need to know about Larry.

He's in a wheelchair.
He's ugly.
He drinks dangerous amounts of beer.
His family often acts like they don't know him.
He has a tendancy to get drunk and crash his wheelchair.

Good luck, and take your meat therms and some Pepto Bismol.

Captain Morgan said:

He's in a wheelchair.
He's ugly.

Yea, maybe, but a least he's got a Lulu of a pit! :grin: :grin: And enough Texan in him to have an open house.

txpgapro said:
Captain Morgan said:

He's in a wheelchair.
He's ugly.

Yea, maybe, but a least he's got a Lulu of a pit! :grin: :grin: And enough Texan in him to have an open house.

So you've met his boy friend.

I'm glad everyone will be able to make it! Finally, I'll get a chance to let some "Pro's" sample my Que! Hopefully they'll be honest and tell me if it's worth a crap! I'm getting butterflies already! It'll be a good time! Beer, BBQ, friends, what else could you ask for?? Anyone else who wants to come, you're more than welcome! Just let me know soon, so I'll know how much to cook!

BTW guys, what do ya'll want me to cook?? I'm thinking definitely ribs, but haven't decided what else.

Ribs are always a good thing. Those Rev Marv wings look great too. I was thinking about bringing my "momma's baked beans" that the Cappy loves.
24.gif

Bruce B Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:54 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I trust everyone is going to bring their eye protection with them.
18.gif

Larry Wolfe said:
I'm glad everyone will be able to make it! Finally, I'll get a chance to let some "Pro's" sample my Que! Hopefully they'll be honest and tell me if it's worth a crap! I'm getting butterflies already! It'll be a good time! Beer, BBQ, friends, what else could you ask for?? Anyone else who wants to come, you're more than welcome! Just let me know soon, so I'll know how much to cook!

BTW guys, what do ya'll want me to cook?? I'm thinking definitely ribs, but haven't decided what else.

Dancing Girls!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom