Hey Larry....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a WSM and a couple of grills and I've heard of people naming their small units, but does every one name their pit (especially the offsets)??

The Joker said:
I have a WSM and a couple of grills and I've heard of people naming their small units, but does every one name their pit (especially the offsets)??

What did you name your small unit?

Bruce B said:
[quote="The Joker":2otk0nx0]I have a WSM and a couple of grills and I've heard of people naming their small units, but does every one name their pit (especially the offsets)??

What did you name your small unit?[/quote:2otk0nx0]
Bruce

Well it's nice to see you didn't disappoint me. As soon as I made that post and hit the submit button, I thought, there's throwing him a softball.

Nice to see you went with the infantile response and didn't put any adult effort into your thought process whatsoever. As I said, you did not disappoint. Have to go and spank Billie before I go to work.

Bruce B said:
Well it's nice to see you didn't disappoint me. As soon as I made that post and hit the submit button, I thought, there's throwing him a softball.

Nice to see you went with the infantile response and didn't put any adult effort into your thought process whatsoever. As I said, you did not disappoint. Have to go and spank Billie before I go to work.
:lcry: :lcry: Spank me hard, Brucie :lcry: :lcry:

Wanna play hard ball?? :eek:

The Joker said:
[quote="Crazy About Que":3q1mley8]
zilla said:
Hey Larry.... you named your pit Lulu... what do you think about Big Bertha for my pit? I kinda like it. :grin:
ZILLA
Fit's well...
Which one? :-k[/quote:3q1mley8]

What are ya trying ta say heh??? I'm only 6'5" 285lbs but my new put is better than 1800Lbs. :eek: However, I always did like the name Bertha. :grin:

So Joker, what kind of BBQ apparatus is Bruce anyway??? :grin:

Ya know I have all I can do to move that pit just a few feet. I feel like I'm pushing a car. Ritch told me most pits that size are on a trailer. Oh well I guess I'm startin a new craze!! or I'm just crazy:!:

Zilla

Wow, It's Fluffy!!! I saw him in the Harry Potter movie. COOOL!!! :grin:
Where can I get one of those three headed pitbulls?

ZILLA

I'm guessing Larry always had the hots for Lulu Roman from Hee-Haw....
album9_lg.jpg

so what about Minnie, or Misty? :grin:

Back
Top Bottom