Nelsonville

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey, I decided to hand off chicken totally to you guys! I am going to do a bonless lamb leg and enter the lamb thingy! Also, I am going to do my White Bean and Chipotle Salad and turn that in in the bean category (if they have it!) I am going to get some sausages for dinner Friday. I figure on assorted sausages with mustard, boiled ,buttered potatoes, and pierogies with sauteed onions! Sound good?

Sounds good. I'm planning on making a pot of my German potato cheese soup on Friday night. I know it will be cold (the weather not the soup).

Skip the potatoes. It's in the soup. Looks like a German theme for Friday night. Got any strudel?

I know you guys probably know this, but my experience at Nelsonville two years ago, made me wish I had brought at least two or three pairs of shoes, and at least 1 or 2 changes of clothes, and some rain gear. We had a miserable weekend there until late morning on Saturday.

Good luck guys!!

Fran,

Are you bringing your dog to Nelsonville? I couldn't help but notice him at Oinktoberfest. He looks like one very smart Dog with a lot of personality.

I really don't even want to know the answer to that question.

Just enjoyed watching that Yello Lab shake hands with everyone and roll around in the grass. Looked like he was having a great time!

Frypan, we'll plead ignorance because we don't know WHAT the hell the theme is because WE DON"T HAVE OUR COOKS PACKET YET!!!!!

They're going out this week...really, they are. I think he means it this time. WTF??? Just show up and he'll hand them to everyone as they pull in. Some teams aren't going to get these as they will be traveling by the time the mail catches up to them...this comp needs to be moved up north. Somewhere off I-80 would work for traveling purposes.

No mail is going out today, Columbus day. How in the hell does this guy
warrant a federal holiday for getting lost looking for India? My guess is that the packets will probably arrive on Friday after we've left for the comp. Par for the course and this competition!

I can think of another "holiday" where I kind of feel the same way. I will forego mentioning the specific person so as to not offend anyone, which of anyone who knows me, can figure out which "holiday" it is. It's not Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny but falls between them.

Back
Top Bottom