What's for Dinner Tonight?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bruce B

Master Chef
What's on the menoo tonight guys and gals?

For me, comfort food....chicken and dumplings, cornbread, peach pie for dessert.

Mild Italian Sausages (on the Silver B) with onions, green and orange peppers sauteed top top it with and some left over Heart Attack beans on the side! :D

Sushi...for lunch and dinner! Just had lunch at the new place in town and then for dinner somewhere in Santa Maria.

Thanks for the reminder, Bob T...I'll have to get to Pasadena to Rosco's for the chicken and waffles someday.

Bob T said:
Ever have chicken and waffles Bruce? Got to try that sometime. Chicken mixed in with the gravey, ladle it onto some fresh homemade waffles! Mashed taters on the side. =D>

Can't say that I have, but that sounds like something I would eat. (like what doesn't) post a recipe if you gots.

Rev.Sr. invited us over for supper. Pulled pork, ribs, rice & red gravy, slaw, mac & cheese. Don't know about dessert. Probably won't care after all that que.

Whoa!!! You people eat GOOD during the week aye? I'm havin Life Cereal and maybe a couple of Dolly Madison Zingers!

Comfort food. We are having potato soup. Lil'qer, my wife and my oldest had to go to the memorial service for their young friend
2.gif
. Sometime a good bowl of soup makes life a little easier.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Comfort food. We are having potato soup. Lil'qer, my wife and my oldest had to go to the memorial service for their young friend
2.gif
. Sometime a good bowl of soup makes life a little easier.

Tough one Bill...let them know I'm thinking about them!
6.gif

Spam spread on soft bread. Went to the dentist and had surgery on twee teef. Thats how it sounds when I say it right now. Oh and I had Lortabs for dessert.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom