Apology

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bruce B

Master Chef
I come to you with tail between legs and offer my humble apology for my transgression earlier today in this section under the Thermapen Maiden Voyage thread. I was out of line and should not have used that kind of language when addressing Mr. Wolfe.

Mr. Wolfe has earned my respect over the past many months and for him to say that he "expects more from me" just pushed me over the edge.

So to all those who were offended, especially you Bill (you little squirrel lover) and to those who feel I took advantage of my position as Moderator, I do sincerely apologize, but especially to you Larry, hope you don't mind if I call you Larry, I'm sorry.

Now take that Thermapen, turn it sideways, dust it off, and shove it up your butt.

Bruce B said:
I come to you with tail between legs and offer my humble apology for my transgression earlier today in this section under the Thermapen Maiden Voyage thread. I was out of line and should not have used that kind of language when addressing Mr. Wolfe.

Mr. Wolfe has earned my respect over the past many months and for him to say that he "expects more from me" just pushed me over the edge.

So to all those who were offended, especially you Bill (you little squirrel lover) and to those who feel I took advantage of my position as Moderator, I do sincerely apologize, but especially to you Larry, hope you don't mind if I call you Larry, I'm sorry.

Now take that Thermapen, turn it sideways, dust it off, and shove it up your butt.

:-({|=

Bruce B said:

[-X

Bruce B said:

No apology necessary Brucie Poo! I still luvs you and yes you may call me Larry!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom