Shrimp w/the Reverend!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Did a couple shrimp as an appetizer tonight with Reverend Marvin's Original Sauce. I mixed 4 TBS of Rev's sauce and 2 TBS of brown sugar. I seasoned the shrimp with Old Bay, then coated with sauce. Grill for about one minute, turned and basted and cooked another minute and turned and basted again. They were good, but not great. They may have been better if I just salt and peppered the shrimp and then coated with Rev's Sauce. The combo of Old Bay and Rev's weren't a perfect match, but were still very good!

They look nice but the presentation would have looked better if you had set your camera to 'MACRO MODE!!" :grin: :grin:

They do look good though. :(

Well I typically love OB, but I'll use Tony's next time. Finney I didn't have any honey, that's why I used the BS.

well I did wings and shrimp last night with about a cup of Rev.'s hot sauce and 3 tblspns of honey. Fried the wings, then dipped in the sauce. Maybe the best wings I've ever had. Incredible....those chicken bones looked like they'd been lying on the beach for a a couple of weeks when I finished em.

With the shrimp, I did just brush and grill, and loved them too.
Both are now in my arsenal.

Man that was good. Really good. Sorry no pics, I wasn't expecting them
to be that good.

Captain Morgan said:
well I did wings and shrimp last night with about a cup of Rev.'s hot sauce and 3 tblspns of honey. Fried the wings, then dipped in the sauce. Maybe the best wings I've ever had. Incredible....those chicken bones looked like they'd been lying on the beach for a a couple of weeks when I finished em.

With the shrimp, I did just brush and grill, and loved them too.
Both are now in my arsenal.

Man that was good. Really good. Sorry no pics, I wasn't expecting them
to be that good.

The pictures or the food???

Captain Morgan said:
Week end has a whole nother meaning for you.

:ack: :ack: :ack: :ack: :ack: :ack: :ack: :ack:

:lmao: :lmao: :lcry: :lcry: :lmao: :lmao:

Cap's on a roll!!!

Back
Top Bottom