Prayers needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm so sorry to hear that Steph. God Bless

Prayers heading that way! [-o< [-o< [-o<

Thanks for the prayers guys. Lilq'er is taking it hard :-( . My oldest daughter was with Bree when she made her trip to the lord. This is a hard time for the two of them. I find it amazing that the first place she wanted to vent was here. She likes this forum. Thanks again.

Steph and Bill, I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. We'll all say a prayer for her and her family, and friends. God bless!

lilq'er said:
I just found out that Brianna , being taken off life support, has passed away. She wasnt strong enough to hang in there. Prayres to her family and friends on this sad sad day...
Steph

Steph,
Don't know what to say. So sorry to hear about your loss. We're all family here, we're here if you need a shoulder....... Remember the good times you and your friend had together and be thankful for them. You're definitely in my prayers.

Larry

I am so sorry for your loss. May you find strength within your family and consolation in the Lord.

Words fail us at times like these, but know that you, and your friend's family, are in our thoughts and prayers.

Steph,
Just remember the good times you all had shared. And most of all remember that Brianna is now in the most happiest place of all, looking down upon you and probably laughing about the times you all did spend together. May the Lord hold all of you close and tight, and give you peace.

Back
Top Bottom