Wife wants a fountain in the garden

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nisayvx

Washing Up
I'm not against, I think they look cool but are they hard to maintain? What's your experience with fountains?

We recently installed a fountain in the backyard and we are very happy to have it. We got a great place to relax and have a wonderful time with our family.

I have a very small backyard, not enough space for a pool, so I decided to install a fountain. This was a great solution for our garden. It not only saves us from the heat, but also decorates our garden. In addition, we have made it economical, because it works not from electricity but from solar energy. This is possible thanks to the use of solar powered water pumps, you can see their review, it's so interesting. I really like smart technologies that save our money and don't harm the environment.

I don't know how to edit my comment, so I will type a new one. Fountains are a great addition to your garden. It took me a while to convince my wife that we need one, but now she loves it haha. I love everything that it's about gardening. Recently, a friend of mine has told me about growgardener.com, a site where I was able to find out that there are tree pulling ropes. I didn't even know that this was a thing to be honest haha. I love to learn something new everyday and I am so grateful that we are living in the era of technology and that I am able to do that

They look lovely, and I always wanted one. Instead, she was never allowed to make it, but instead kept the space for more plants and flowers to add to the collection, which by the way, is already huge. We even got a nontoxic garden hose for our kids to be able to play around with water in the summer and even be able to drink it carefree. Of course, getting a long, durable garden hose can make gardening much easier and keep your plants alive no matter how dry the weather is. I'm working on a beautiful garden now, and it will be a complete and awesome garden soon

They look lovely, and I always wanted one. Instead, she was never allowed to make it, but instead kept the space for more plants and flowers to add to the collection, which by the way, is already huge. We even got a nontoxic garden hose for our kids to be able to play around with water in the summer and even be able to drink it carefree. Of course, getting a long, durable garden hose can make gardening much easier and keep your plants alive no matter how dry the weather is. I'm working on a beautiful garden now, and it will be a complete and awesome garden soon

I love a good-quality garden hose. Never knew you could drink out of them as well.

Fotnan is a wonderful thing, my neighbours have one in their backyard. I visited them once and it's a valid place to stay. But I think it's hard to take care of, and if something breaks...

I am the happy owner of the fountain, it didn't come cheap but the experience of using it fully justifies the cost. I can't imagine a hot summer without it.

I would like to add to my post by sharing my experience of using it. When the breeze is blowing, and you are covered by the breeze, it is just an unbelievable feeling. Or sitting beside it on a hot evening reading a book or lounging on a deck chair sipping a whiskey and cola. And it's not too difficult to look after, and trimthatweed.com has advice for everything - if I have a problem, I can always rely on them, because I'm sure to find the answer there.

I don't have a fountain in my garden but I think it's a great idea) have seen many videos on youtube on how to install it, so it's pretty easy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom