Question: How Would You Ship Your BBQ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I ship frozen salmon to a friend that lives in suburban Washington DC every fall. I foodsaver it, freeze it and ship it FedEx next day with frozen gel packs in the box. It always arrives in primo shape still frozen. I don't know if they are available where you live, but here I can buy sturdy cardboard boxes that have a one inch thick styrofoam liner made for shipping frozen product. The box will hold about 6 frozen silver salmon.

Just like Nick and Larry said.

Griff

Hi friends

I'm off to visit my brother-in-law who lives in Cold Bay, Alaska, tomorrow. He's a commercial salmon and halibut fisherman. When visiting we do some sport fishing with rod and reel. Here's a picture from last year of us unloading SOME of the silvers from the skiff onto the fishing boat. That's my wife on the right.

Griff

Griff said:
Hi friends

I'm off to visit my brother-in-law who lives in Cold Bay, Alaska, tomorrow. He's a commercial salmon and halibut fisherman. When visiting we do some sport fishing with rod and reel. Here's a picture from last year of us unloading SOME of the silvers from the skiff onto the fishing boat. That's my wife on the right.

Griff
:welcm:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom