Home built pellet pooper

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TMB

Assistant Cook
Hi all, new here but been cooking, modifying and building grills/infrared cookers for years. Here is my home built Smoker, Roaster Grill or SRG as we call it. It's based off a Double Chef char coal smoker but I added an infrared chamber for an SRG so now it's an INFRARED smoker as well. Here are a few pictures of it

Here it is next to a factory SRG

I cook ribs, butts, meatloaf all kinda stuff'
I see Old Dave is here on this site and may I say y'all are blessed with him here. I have met Dave and he is by far one of the best cooks I have met. Dave has tried some of my food off infrared and seemed to enjoy it, that in itself makes me feel like I halfway know what I'm doing ;)

I have modified SRG's so if anyone owns one and needs help I would feel honored to help :D

Tommy (TMB)

Welcome, those are some creative cookers, you need a C3PO to go with R2D2 :) I've never met Old Dave, but have been doing his Tavern Stew all winter, seems live a very good cook and creative.

Welcome, those are some creative cookers, you need a C3PO to go with R2D2 :) I've never met Old Dave, but have been doing his Tavern Stew all winter, seems live a very good cook and creative.
Here are just a few of my other cookers
These are the work horses for me when I cook butts....

But now I have bought a Rec-Tec these may have more time off :D

Attachments

• DSCF6924.jpg
    DSCF6924.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 547
  • Mollee004_zps226730be.jpg
    Mollee004_zps226730be.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 536

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom