New BBQ Hat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bigwheel

Master Chef
Well hate for yall to be jealous but got my new Tilley hat today. Its made by yummpin yimmines up in Canada..eh? Guaranteed for life. Bought our oldest boy a variant of it a few years back and he just loves it. All the guys at the watering hole are going to be very envious. Got some great service..fast free shipping and lowest price on the net from these folks. Best get you one.
Tilley Hats, Fedora Hats, Scala Hats, Betmar,Leather ,Panama

Attachments

• Tilley and I.jpg
    Tilley and I.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 272
And here I thought it was gonna be a "Dunce Hat"

Come on guys, you know you were thinking the same damn thing!

In theroy Max is right, it's not the hat but what the hat sits on is what I was told:rolleyes:

Nice there Jeff. Hay is that a e-cig aroun yer neck? I gots me one too.:p They work for me. Save lots of $$$$

Well thanks for all that input. Yeppers that is an e cig which is dangling. I bump on it in the Toyoter and in the house..church?..fancy restaurants etc. where real smoking aint allowed. I got kin and pals who gave up the hard copy things years ago when the e cigs came out. I just aint been that fortunate yet. I also vape pipe tobacco and dip snuff. You ever tried that?

Last edited:
Well thanks for all that input. Yeppers that is an e cig which is dangling. I bump on it in the Toyoter and in the house..church?..fancy restaurants etc. where real smoking aint allowed. I got kin and pals who gave up the hard copy things years ago when the e cigs came out. I just aint been that fortunate yet. I also vape pipe tobacco and dip snuff. You ever tried that?
Nope. Might have to give that a shot. Never thought of it.

Sorry guys, I just really see him more like this.......

9924_court_jester_multicolor.jpg

Back
Top Bottom