NY Strips with broccoli afredo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bosko

Sous Chef
Picked up a couple of NY strips did an olive oil sea salt and pepper rub

2zfpo2e.jpg

Platted up with rigatoni alredo and broccoli..

2q83a1g.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys, I should do this more, but I did food work (photography) for so long it's tough to go back to it.

Looking mighty yummy. Fine job! Now which Sea do that salt come from? Us high rollers do the Mediterranean version. We also have the pink stuff which comes from Russia seems like. That can make the brains of non-breastes fed babies fuse. I used to listen to the radio a lot back in the good old days.

Looking mighty yummy. Fine job! Now which Sea do that salt come from? Us high rollers do the Mediterranean version. We also have the pink stuff which comes from Russia seems like. That can make the brains of non-breastes fed babies fuse. I used to listen to the radio a lot back in the good old days.

LOL.....I think mine comes from the Detroit river..........:rolleyes:

Be careful. That is all unionized on the salt harvesting up there..most likely. It would not be nice to have Jimmy Hoffa show up on the front porch some dark night.

Be careful. That is all unionized on the salt harvesting up there..most likely. It would not be nice to have Jimmy Hoffa show up on the front porch some dark night.

Would that be the porch where you keep your pit in? OK sorry BW. I just wanted to do it one last time! No more bbq porch jokes I promise.

Back
Top Bottom