Clearance Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK, Larry Pooie Pooie for Brains, I'll try to go slow for you.

Click on the above link, see how much foam (or head) is on the beer in the glass...that is not a properly poured glass of beer.

Jeesh, sorry I brought it up.

Bruce B said:

Click on the above link, see how much foam (or head) is on the beer in the glass...that is not a properly poured glass of beer.

I'm getting a bad rep. "AA" here I come!!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bruce B":2u5bezra]OK, Larry Pooie Pooie for Brains, I'll try to go slow for you.

I'm getting a bad rep. "AA" here I come!![/quote:2u5bezra]

Your flying American Airlines?

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2olai6n0][quote="Bruce B":2olai6n0]OK, Larry Pooie Pooie for Brains, I'll try to go slow for you.

I'm getting a bad rep. "AA" here I come!![/quote:2olai6n0]

Your flying American Airlines?[/quote:2olai6n0]
Yeah... He's going to do a 'ROLL-BY' on Bruce. :!:

Bruce B said:

Bruce, I've got to admit......I'm an idiot!! I just now understood what you are talking about with your post!! I thought you were referring to my drinking habits, boy do I have a guilty conscience or what??

:eek: :idea: =D> #-o :-k ](*,) \:D/ :happyd: :lmao: :bar: :compuf: :HAT: :dunno: :bbbat: :slap: :ack: :tired: :mornin: :getbtw: :craze: :hug: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:

I now know how each one of these little guys feel.

Back
Top Bottom