Chicken Mole

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vermin999

Executive Chef
Some Chicken Mole for a pot luck tonight for a Mens Hispanic bible study group I have sort of been adopted into. I don't speak Spanish but most of them speak English so I go sometimes. I met them thru my Wife's Hispanic Services. I go to that with her since they have headsets and somebody will translate what the Pastor is saying into English. Anyway enough babbling.

Chicken thighs trimmed up and seasoned with a little Lawry's Seasoning Salt and black pepper

Chicken done

Pulled the skins off and then into a pot of Mole sauce to simmer a bit.

Did you do anything with the skins after you pulled them off? I want to ask about the mole, I'm guessing something more local than Minnesota.

Did you do anything with the skins after you pulled them off? I want to ask about the mole, I'm guessing something more local than Minnesota.

I had one of the skins and shared the rest with the dogs. Mole is a savory chocolate/chili sauce. Its not spicy but does have a lot of flavor to it. I think it is one of those you either love it or hate it type dishes.

I had one of the skins and shared the rest with the dogs. Mole is a savory chocolate/chili sauce. Its not spicy but does have a lot of flavor to it. I think it is one of those you either love it or hate it type dishes.
I tried some out of a jar once and wasn't impressed. A lot of times the supermarket stuff isn't representative of what something can be when made properly. I'm a touch jealous of all the ingredients you can get, the Hatch peppers and carne asada stand out. I can get you some lutefisk but I don't think it would be good off the grill!:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom