whats everyone doing for labor day?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Missing Link

Sous Chef
I'm going to have some friends & family over for a barbecue.

hear is the plan some brisket, pork butt some bartwurst an some cold beer.

wish me luck and I hope you all have a safe labor day.
Missing Link.

I am hoping to do some ribs and maybe a brisket...will have to see who is interested and in town for a Q of a good time! :!:

Finney said:
I think I am trucking the WSM up to NC and cooking some pork butt for the wife. Being there while I am in SC, she doesn't often get my Q unless it's leftovers. Either that, or I'm doing 'Road Side' chicken.
Does that mean that if you don't make your wife some pork butt, you'll be eating chicken by the side of the road somewhere??? #-o

The Joker said:
Finney said:
I think I am trucking the WSM up to NC and cooking some pork butt for the wife. Being there while I am in SC, she doesn't often get my Q unless it's leftovers. Either that, or I'm doing 'Road Side' chicken.
Does that mean that if you don't make your wife some pork butt, you'll be eating chicken by the side of the road somewhere??? #-o
There are, as always, many translations to everything I say...
Choose the one you wish. :eek:mm:

Finney said:
The Joker said:
Finney said:
There are, as always, many translations to everything I say...
Choose the one you wish. :eek:mm:

Now that you mention it, your right....there are many translations to what you say! Enjoy your cook with your wife!

:D I have a catering job for 60 people. Butts, Beans and slaw to be delivered on Saturday. I have to work :) , but the wife will be doing the re-heat and delivery.

We're grillin' the world famous Hot Sausage ala Airboss served with green peppers, & onions on crusty rolls. For those in the crowd who prefer, the award winning Blue Cheese Chipotle Burgers will be available as well as Mrs. Airboss's Pot Salad (double secret recipe) and grilled vegetables on the "Billy Altvater."

Son Tom will be in town so we'll have Bloody Marys in the AM and wash down the aforementioned eats with ice cold Rempeweiser after a dip in the pool. Temps here are going to plummet into the high 80's and the dew point should only be around 76. Perfect!

:beach:

Back
Top Bottom