Been a while

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Max1

Head Chef
Well what can I say, I have been gone for a while from here, the best of life I guess caught up with me. But I am back! HA! I hope BW was not too much of a handful for you all while I was gone, for my extended vacation? If so I hope you just tossed a few chillies at him, it calms him right down.

I do however have a few pics from some previous cooks that I will posting up here shortly, as soon as I can charge my camera batteries. Need to get 2013 off on a good start. Hoping to maybe roll out the smoker and do up a fattie, or a pork loin this weekend. Maybe try out TAC Apple based BBQ sauce.

Anywho, talk to you alls later,

Max

Uhhh, is this getting weird, especially with Larry saying "Welcome back"?

Hey Max..glad you got sprung. Its been like trying to swim in shark infested waters around here. Hopefully you will be a stabilizing influence yet again.

Heard the police drive by with sirens and lights, worried they were going to your house again :rolleyes: :)

Larry and JB broke most of us from the bad habit of watching home movies. Can you give the pertinent info in narrative form? Thanks for the consideration.

Ok..hope this is visual. I do not like stuff which jacks with my 24/7 Classic Country which is piped in on the audio channels..tracks etc. We thought a little man with an Orchestra lived down in there back in the good old days. Listening to Hank Snow as we speak. This best be good..lol. Headed thata way. I will have to miss Sonny James. Here we go. I do not like to see folks get killed.

Well yes..that was not in the heart string regions of some of us older persons. Sorry. We liked Amos n Andy and stuff like that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom