My Superbowl Weekend.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vermin999

Executive Chef
I was suppose to work SB weekend, have a lot a vacation to burn so I decided to take the weekend off.Instead of staying home we decided to go camping and come home Monday so we, actually I could watch the Superbowl. Here are some food pics and a couple of highlights from an outstanding weekend!!

Superbowl food. Some pizza Empanadas using Grand rolled biscuits. Pizza sauce, onion, yellow peppers, peperoni, and mozzarella cheese.
img_256125_0_f249a978e92a82beb8e703570d1ee0fa.jpg

img_256125_1_f65d6522d71641c86e42371a928b9c4e.jpg

img_256125_2_9a7f6dc4c9e1096f115c083377235522.jpg

img_256125_3_e26a89e9d10141852a00e07b0cfaaae4.jpg

Hot wings seasoned with some Mad Hunky Hot Wang rub. I am hooked on this rub, great stuff and just the right amount of heat.
img_256125_4_cf676794099ce8c18d3f22f760f333af.jpg

Some leftover ribs I had made earlier in the week.
img_256125_5_fcb0061a08af4af49c90532dc83bf545.jpg

Some pics of our weekend.

My Wife and I
img_256125_6_1d5c8f3daec9b6133af0554169b923af.jpg

Some tree out in the middle of nowhere with a bunch of shoes and undergarments on it.
img_256125_7_ff138a56d89be27e2f1fdc46a67aa8b7.jpg

Trail to a place called the Pinacles.
img_256125_8_0686a2e6163ad7d92ffce1301283274d.jpg

One of the mineral pools at the campground we stayed at we the water coming out of the ground is cooled down to 105*f
img_256125_9_45b3143b18ae09875fb5999ded7ffd10.jpg

Sorry for such a long post, like I said it was an outstanding, fun, exciting and relaxing weekend all rolled in one and I wanted to share a little bit of it with all of you fine people. Thanks for looking!!!

Wow..looks like a great time was had by all. Great scenery..food and pics. Glad to know them were shoes in the tree..I thought they was buzzards..kick kick. I am overdue for new glasses lol. Now I had you pictured about like old Chevy..but you a big boy. We may can do some arm wrestling one of these days..lol. Or at least an early morning pharting contest.

Caught me off guard too BW....funny how this 'puter stuff implants a pic of how people look into an old brain until you see the subject.
We used to have a threaded input on this. Not sure where it went?

p.s you might have a chance at that arm wrestlin' thing. ;)

Hey Puffster just what I was thinking. Us seasoned citizens eat mostly Cream o Wheat and other non chewing type stuff. Cant compete with some of the world class exotic cuisine which V. prepares..photographs and apparently eats? He got to have some world class aromatic methane going on there. Now if somebody give me three days of pork n beans..boiled cabbage and boiled eggs with garlic..think I might could compete. What do you think? Anybody? The only one who ever beat me arm wrestling was my big brudder..but that back in the good old days. If he hurts me on either contest I will sue. Thanks.

Still chewin' solid food here for the most part. Depends on what we categorize as solid.
Along with your guns I seent your guns at that FacePlace.
You curlin' 40's of the cheap stuff? Maybe a pic of some other persons forearm? Tattoo an anchor on there and you could resemble Popeye.

Wow..I knew there bound to be some hope for the geriatric crowd here..lol. Now I still got most of the chompers..praise the Lord. And can still chew up and swallow the horns off a full growed Billy Goat on a good day. Dont make me tell about this fella I know who bit the right titty off a Sumo Wrestler. Course being an old Corpus Boy..we tell when its time to eat when the coola quits burning. I am here to make a hand..least for a few more years. Sure nice to have all yalls names wrote in my pal book. Now dont go getting conceited about this stuff.

Wow..looks like a great time was had by all. Great scenery..food and pics. Glad to know them were shoes in the tree..I thought they was buzzards..kick kick. I am overdue for new glasses lol. Now I had you pictured about like old Chevy..but you a big boy. We may can do some arm wrestling one of these days..lol. Or at least an early morning pharting contest.

I thinkin he is messin with us :confused: . I thought he posted some pics awhile ago camping? Maybe he found the fountain of youth?
Or was it that mineral pool? :rolleyes:

Good Lookin Eats! Had never seen/heard of those Pizza Empandas (probably mispelled), but they look pretty Not Bad at all. And A Wicked Good Looking Place to visit....did you say where it is?
dj

Well thanks for bringing up the lack of GPS co-ordinates. Thought I was the only one who noticed pertinent factoids like that. I will guess its in the desert somewhere. I have seen that back drop on Death Valley Days back when Ronald Reagan was the host. 20 Muleteam Borax etc. Ok that is Death Valley most likely. Always thought that was a catchy name for a place. Now aint quite figgered out what is Borax?

Back
Top Bottom