Skillet Nacho Dip

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That nacho cheese..thats my cheese. Sorry couldnt resist. I love that cheese dip with meat. Thanks for sharing.

How about a new drinking game, every time Larry says "uuhhh" or "ummm" take a drink. You win if you last longer than the video! Just busting your balls a little Larry, looks tasty. The cast iron should hold heat for a while, do you keep it in the pan as a serving dish? Looks like you have an electric stove top, any problems with the cast iron scratching the surface? And you are right, it doesn't look like it will all fit in.

How about a new drinking game, every time Larry says "uuhhh" or "ummm" take a drink. You win if you last longer than the video! Just busting your balls a little Larry, looks tasty. The cast iron should hold heat for a while, do you keep it in the pan as a serving dish? Looks like you have an electric stove top, any problems with the cast iron scratching the surface? And you are right, it doesn't look like it will all fit in.

That's okay. A couple of the videos I've posted are some of my first ones and yes I did say uh, umm, etc. a lot. I've actually gotten better thanks to some of your ball busting in previous videos. I actually appreciate the critique and attempt to make it better. If you look at my channel and watch some of my newer videos, I think I've gotten somewhat better!!

No issues with the stove top and the CI pan. I would love to have a gas top stove, especially when stir frying. The electric tends to work well with the CI pan for most other dishes though. The bottom of both of my CI pans are extremely smooth and this is the only stove they've been on, very strange with the glass top huh? No issues with scratches though.

More than likely Larry is hammered while making the videos. :partyman:

I'm amazed at how much you fit in that pan. Just when I thought it was maxed out, the salsa comes in and defies physics!

!ooks excellent.

Back
Top Bottom