Bacon Wrapped and Stuffed Thighs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cookking

Sous Chef
Well, I didn't really feel like cooking too much this weekend but I did feel like eating something so I decided to grill a few chicken thighs. These were stuffed with jalapeno sausage and wrapped with bacon and seasoned with a spicy Cajun spice rub. At first I started them indirect and then moved them over to finsh. I also lightly brushed them with a little glaze made with Steen's cane syrup, melted butter and red pepper flakes.
img_255051_0_ff886a8fe53b6e5f9a2f236a67140f5e.jpg

img_255051_1_fb7ac416e166f7d7934b1bd444de9c9a.jpg

Served with pasta primavera and a lil potato salad. Oh, and a liittle bowl of gumbo again too. :)
img_255051_2_75bd33395153aeebca86f5c19963ad3d.jpg

For a guy who didn't feel like cookin much , I'd say you did pretty good! Sounds and looks tremendous.

Lol...... I only cooked the thighs and grated the cheese for the pasta. The wife made the pasta primavera and potato salad was leftover.

Time to step out of that comfort zone and try something different. You'll be glad you did!

That place is like pulling teeth to get logged in. We also will need a place to discuss the moonshiner ducky dynasty TV show. Thanks. Do you really want a stool sample to join up? How will I remember how to get back there while I try to track down the phoney email account and retrieve my secret word? This is making me nervous.

That place is like pulling teeth to get logged in. We also will need a place to discuss the moonshiner ducky dynasty TV show. Thanks. Do you really want a stool sample to join up? How will I remember how to get back there while I try to track down the phoney email account and retrieve my secret word? This is making me nervous.

BW you are missing Gold Rush, Bering Sea Gold, Jungle Gold and last but not least Bamazon. We need to add a discussion topic for all of these :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom