Bone in Rack of Pork

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cookking

Sous Chef
Yesterday morning I seasoned up a very nice six bone rack of pork roast with my homemade Cajun seasoning and let it sit in the fridge for a few hours until I was ready to put it on the grill.
img_254148_0_50ea6ca56c09997eb3af918907c15b12.jpg

Later I lit one side of the ceramic grill(Primo Jr)and let it heat up for a while and get up to around 425*. I put the rack on the grill to sear it and then moved it to the opposite side to cook indirect.
Not quite seared but this was only after a couple of minutes.
img_254148_1_fa370b3ed0dbf9eae86f3cb08ce05f69.jpg

Almost done at 140* and right after I put a nice coating of a peach and sweet jalapeno relish glaze on it.
img_254148_2_bb71eeea845cd83cd36b2fd35d5c676a.jpg

I thought I had taken a picture of it after resting and slicing but apparently not. I will tell you this. It was one of the best and juiciest pork roasts I've cooked. I did have some glazed reserved for anyone that wanted a lil more but this was delicious with smothered green beans and applewood bacon and well, mac & cheese.
BTW, this was actually a ten bone roast but I cut off four beautiful chops for cooking during the week.

From looking at the nekked bones now it finally seems obvious where boneless ribs come from.

Back
Top Bottom