Happy Birthday Nick

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did you get any kewlish presents? An inflatable dolly with moveable appendages perhaps? Guns..compooters..fishing poles..bbq pits or any other manly man stuff like that? Enquring minds need to know. Thanks.

Well sounds like you made a good haul. Try to find a 12 year old kid to teach you how to work the phone. Its shortens the learning curve..lol. Dang the chicom dolly makers must be on strike. I only bought one.

Happy belated Birthday Nick!
I hope you and your's are ok with that storm blowin' threw.
Too bad it wouldn't have turned towards Texas. I hear they need the rain.:mrgreen:

Yes...sure hope the Birthday Boy is high and dry with electricity. We could sure use "some" of that water. Notice the grass burrs are dying because it so dry.

Just saw a post from Nick on FB and he has no power, but is doing okay, offering to help anybody if needed. First post I saw from him is was doing dinner by candle light and cooking on the WSM. Greg lives in Cleveland so his power outage must be a residual of Sandy. I really would have thought the palatial BBQ Central studios had a generator :LOL:

Well glad to hear they are presently safe and sound. Thanks for the update. Hope they have plenty of bullets for when the looting and pillaging starts. Sure Rempe has a bunch...lol.

No power here and if I were a betting man I'd bet I don't get it for 10 days or better. Got the grills, wsm and my turkey fryer for cooking. Generator provides hot water for showers and coffee in the am. Internet service is very sporadic. My wife and I are sitting here listening to music on her iPad. When the kids get back we'll play dime board games. Fire in the fireplace for some heat. Life is good. My sister and brother in law have to move out of their house. Basement flooded to the first floor, lost both cars due to flooding. So yeah, I've got it made!

Back
Top Bottom