Rattler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I bet he was a real snake in the grass :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

deep fried, has a flaky meat like fish

i sometimes run across em in the dove fields. we fry them while the birds are cooking :!:

I'm sorry but I gotta disagree with this. I'm not a tree hugger, I hunt and I fish. But I gotta ask the question, "why would you kill a anything unless it was in immediate danger of hurting someone"? You're in your truck the snake is in the road, what's the problem??? I don't get it? And I cannot stand snakes, I'm scared crapless of them. I see black snakes in my yard everytime I cut my grass but I don't kill them cause I can. I could run right over them, but hey they're not hurting me, why should I hurt/kill them? If you don't eat it you shouldn't kill it, bottomline in my book.

I'm no sankeologist, but, I don't think black snakes are deadly...where a rattler is...perhaps a preemptive strike was in order to save a younk kid playing in the backyard from certain death...or not!

If black snakes are deadly then I see Larry's point!

Reluctantly, I have to say I'm with Rempke on this issue. Certain animals merit capital punishment when they venture into neighborhoods with children. Poisonous snakes are in that category.

Griff

i agree that snake might have been headed to sleep under some kids favorite toy.

I'm with Larry. If there's one of these around, there's more. It is a hazard of living where you do. The mentality of "you have to kill it before it hurts you" has nearly wiped out the wolf, bear, and mountain lion in this country! We almost stepped on one behind my dad's pool wall in Tucson (Diamondback) . We called the fire Dept and they came out and took it away. I'm off the soapbox. Wood

Woodman said:
We almost stepped on one behind my dad's pool wall in Tucson (Diamondback) . We called the fire Dept and they came out and took it away. I'm off the soapbox. Wood

I'm sure they were thrilled.

Actually, you are not allowed to kill em! The guy seemed to enjoy the capture. The snake was PISSED though! An hour later, we had a tarantula meanderind across the patio! Gotta love it!

Back
Top Bottom