College Football Cook

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Was planning on taking tomorrow off and doing ribs and Moink balls for some neighbors to watch Texas A&M and La. Tech. Isaac changed that plan! Will save the ribs for the weekend.
At least A&M is headed for week two in the SEC UNDEFEATED! LOL
Gig'em!

Well I aint much of an athletic supporter but I like to see TCU win occasionally. They are a poor Church School so they cant compete with the big state schools who clean out the ghettos in Noo Yawk City on the recruiting..but they try. Send them some money if you can. I would go for beanie weenies on that deal. The ones who cant read or right get sent to Okiehoma I think.

295925_4221433988565_744329623_n.jpg

Same sentiments here Sir. I knew this student athlete type character defensive lineman type fellow back in the good old daysw...who nearly went to school at TCU but it so happened they decided the young skull full of mush was too mean to attend a Church School. Plust he did not know the ABC's etc. Not sure whut ever happened to that Boy. Think he shining shoes at the foyer of the big Carwash last I seen of the sordid affair. There is big money in that profession ya know?

Back
Top Bottom