Firemagic grills

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All I know about them, I learned on Google.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Fir...-us&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=1

I have the same reaction to them that I do ANYTHING that starts off "SAVE $300 to $500" even before they will tell what it's going to cost me. I'm not buying a used car or a set of tires. Tell me what it'll cost me, out the door and in my house.

http://www.firemagicshop.com/?gclid=CIDU5oiqn7ECFQUGnQodKH9rXg

Personally? I'd go with Weber. "You can pay me now, or you can pay me later, and forever." :? ;)

BOB

I saw these in person yesterday. Very high end product with lots of gadgets. Nothing under $2000.00 and more like $5000.00 and way up.

Top notch company. Been in business probably 70 years selling high end grills.

Pricey, but they produce small, medium and huge grills.

They use the barrel shaped hood that aids in the flavor.

I'd love to have one of their small charcoal grills along side my BGE.

I've been to their plant in City of Industry, CA and watched them being made. Very cool company!

I gave up gas.

I haven't looked at the prices but I've seen then in displays, I even think I had a customer install one in a bbq I built. Didn't seem like a piece of crap but I'm a Weber guy.

I sold them for 20 years along with the newer DCS, Lynx, Solaire, Viking, Etc. (I'm now retired and have nothing to do with the companies)

They're very well made our of American materials wherever possible.

I just find all mentioned to be beyond expensive. I sold them and couldn't own one.

A grate over a pit fire works.

Before my BGE, I had a Weber OTG.

Should have kept the Weber for small stuff.

Would still love to have a Firemagic Charcoal Grill.

As I told my customers... A Chevy and a Rolls Royce both get you to the same place, but which one would you be more proud of or which one impresses more?

The reason I have Firemagic under my name is that my brother built one in an outdoor island at our Palm Springs home. It's not really mine, but I cook on it. It's gas which isn't my choice. It has great control of heat, but the taste isn't there like with charcoal.

Back
Top Bottom