BBQ wrap

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cliff H.

Master Chef
I am at a festival today and decided to try someone else's BBQ.

The meat was little dry but edible.

I really like the wrap idea as will probably use it myself.

HookinBull said:
Flour tortillas are my favorite for wraps.
Mine too.

And they're cheap at places like Sam's Club. 2 packs for less than other places get for 1 pack. ;) They even occasionally have the flavored ones, same deal.

BOB

You lazy boys should make them at home. You aint had one till you do it yourself. About as simple as falling off a log for them fortunate enough to own a bread moochine. It take the place of 5 mamacitas kneading on it for two days. I give out the recipe for free with only a light running five bucks to cover the shipping and handling. Let me know. Thanks.

Wrap? Really? Wrap? That's a gd burrito! Only the people in Colorado yuppy-ville use words like "Wrap"..... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

looks killer!

Yes..wrap is a nasty sounding yup word. In God's Country we would say..Hey Boto..wrap me up some of dat bbq in a flour taurpolian. Gracias por favore. Or something similar.

Every time a person looks up they are popping a new flour tarupolian wrapped taco burrito stand. They all have pulled pork as an option. It all come directly from the crock pot. Somebody put some real pushed pork on there would blow the yups knickers right up over their heads.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom