Napoleon vs Beefeater

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lionheartkc

Assistant Cook
I'm currently in the market for a grill, but I'm having trouble deciding what is the best grill to buy. What research I have done has lead me to the conclusion that my best bets are Napoleon Prestige or Beefeater Signature. As for specifics, I'm looking for a 4 burner, natural gas grill with cast stainless everything and a lifetime warranty for as close to $2000 as I can get, knowing full well I could be pushing $2500 or more when all is said and done.

Does anyone have any thoughts or even suggestions of other brands I should consider?

Thank you.

Griff said:
Jeez, from the title I thought this thread was about gin.
My apologies. In hindsight, I should have been more specific, but I can't find a way to change the topic.

I'm a third vote for Weber.

Your price range will support almost any Weber you want.

I have 2 kettles that are over 15 years old, and look brand new. I know there are several Weber gassers in my neighborhood that have over 10 years on them, in the rain, salt, and heat of South Florida, and have never seen a replacement part.

Now, where's my martini :mrgreen:

Griff said:
Jeez, from the title I thought this thread was about gin.
Me two. (3?)

I'll admit that I know lots more about gin than I know about gas grills (and I know little about gin).

But, I'll have to add a vote in there with the Weber bunch. I've been asked to "BBQ" at lots of friends houses, and anytime it ends up being on a gas grill other than a Weber, I spend more time trying to get the D@#^X% thing burning with a good flame than I spend cooking. The Weber gassers just make me wish I was using either a real (charcoal) grill, or the stove in the kitchen, but they work as intended.

BOB

Same here. I thought the young man was trying to decide whether to get drunk on Gin or Brandy. I was going to recommend the Gin since it cheaper and give less hangover. I know all about that kinda stuff. I got the Blue Rhino model gasser from Wally World. That is the MD 20/20 of gassers. Works great.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom