I am miserable

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Morgan

Chef Extraordinaire
Got bronchitis. Can't sleep. Nose is stuffed, so I breath through my mouth and it wakes me up every 20 minutes. Mouth feels like I woke up from drinking a bottle of gin. Dadgum doctor gave me antibiotics, spray for my lungs, and cough medicine, but nothing for my nasal congestion!
Might as well start drinking. :badgrin:

man my rib muscles are aching from all the coughing, but the prescription cough medicine has put an end to the hacking. Friend of mine broke a rib coughing one time. Couldn't sleep, so went and bought nasal spray, which appears to have worked. Gonna try to get to sleep here soon.

I GOT THE CURE !!!!!

A nice long soak in a tub full of salty water followed by an aluminum foil wrap. That'll do the trick Cap'n.

Al

Uncle Al...beating a dead horse!!...I love a man who pushes the comedic limits of foil and brining! :grin: :grin: :grin:

a little better today, thanks for asking...fever broke yesterday...no more sweats and chills. Coughing is under control, and i can breath through my nose again. Still cant taste or smell anything though. Worst is over.

Bill the reason for all the sirens last Thursday was a scaffolding about 3 stories up with 6 guys on it collapsed. One guy in critical condition, all the others hospitalized.

Back
Top Bottom