A nice little Sunday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Had my family and some friends over today for a some food and a few beers. Hope you guys enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoyed cooking all this food and hanging with good company.

"Skirt steak sliced along the grain" Just curious how that turned out since conventional wisdom says to slice against the grain.

Thanks everyone hopefully more pictures to come this week from the super bowl

Griff said:
"Skirt steak sliced along the grain" Just curious how that turned out since conventional wisdom says to slice against the grain.

I thought the same thing when I was reading the recipe but, I sliced with the grain pretty thin and it turned out pretty good to my suprise.

wascolianpride said:
Thanks everyone hopefully more pictures to come this week from the super bowl

Griff said:

I thought the same thing when I was reading the recipe but, I sliced with the grain pretty thin and it turned out pretty good to my suprise.

Actually my mistake I was in such a hurry to get all the food out at the same time that I misread part of the recipe I was suppose to cut the steak crosswire then slice across the grain. It still didn't turn out bad but I'm sure it could of been better

That's a lot of food, and very tasty looking food I might add. Understandable that there was a little bump in the road. Great pics, did anyone ask you why you were taking pics of the food? My wife did then rolled her eyes when I first told her it was for an internet forum. Keep the posts and pics coming!!!

dledmo said:
That's a lot of food, and very tasty looking food I might add. Understandable that there was a little bump in the road. Great pics, did anyone ask you why you were taking pics of the food? My wife did then rolled her eyes when I first told her it was for an internet forum. Keep the posts and pics coming!!!

My one roommate asked why I was doing it and I told him it was for a BBQ forum and he just laughed and said "You Would" haha

Nick Prochilo said:
Do you need my address for an invite to the next feast?

If you feel like making the drive all the way from New York your more then welcome my friend.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom