New visitor here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
Just wanted to introduce my self. Some of the names are familure here. Thanks to Chris Finney for turning me on to this Forum.

I do small catering events that help offset my hobby of Competition Barbeque. I have only done KCBS but have been to two MIM's. Last year we competed in four events. Kings Mountain, Danville, Lynchburg and Shelby. Our best run was Lynchburg where we finished 9 overall with a 1st in Brisket.

Hope to learn here.

Bill, glad to have you aboard...your knowledge will be nice to have here!! :D Tell your friends about us and give them the address if they wanna check us out! 8)

Chris Finney said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":3rtuzpm5]You know Nick, Chris has a very good wife to keep him in line. Besides, she loves my smoked chicken.
Right... :smt061 ... and right. :smt117[/quote:3rtuzpm5]

She must be like my wife and there is a place in heaven for her also.

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Chris Finney":3cupw2jd][quote="Bill The Grill Guy":3cupw2jd]You know Nick, Chris has a very good wife to keep him in line. Besides, she loves my smoked chicken.
Right... :smt061 ... and right. :smt117[/quote:3cupw2jd]

She must be like my wife and there is a place in heaven for her also.[/quote:3cupw2jd]

Nick, Bill's smoked chicken isn't that bad. :shock:

Hey Larry, will ya start liking Bill the Grill guy now instead of me? Please? :roll: :roll: WoodMAN

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom