question apartment related.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Missing Link

Sous Chef
I'm about to go threw a divorce. I'm not happy about it but its happen. I don;t want to have to give up my Weber performer!So I'm trying to find out if i can put it inside my apartment to use outside when i want to cook on it..

I will have the closed space but I'm afraid that the smell will become my closet. anyway i can cover the grill to masked the smell? I'm hoping to have a big enough plated o. but I'm not sure.

The apartment I just moved out of had detached garages. That's where I kept my grill. If you are on the ground floor you might be able to use the walk out door, if there is one. Cooking on balconies is usually against the law. Sorry about your divorce, and I hope you come out better for it.

Sorry for your luck and glad to see you back around man!
You'd have to check out the rules and strangulations with any apartment commune. ;)

Yes..Puff can be smart sometimes. Try that checking with the cute large breastes Apt. Managerete. I bet she might like some smoked meat occasionally most likely. So sorry about the Divorce. Know that can be rough. I have hit into sort of a reverse problemo over the years. I have run the Warden off about a hundred times...and she leaves whilst cleaning out the checking account but will not stay gone as promised. She like to caught me with a cute little chubby barrel racing Cowgirl from Devine. I thought she was gone for good and unwittingly invited the home wrecker over to my house. Sure glad I called first. Guess who answered the phone? Yeppers you guessed it. That was only over a 24 hour period. Wimmen tell a lot of Fibs in case you aint noticed. Always remember the immortal words of Ann Landers:
"There is still mo betta fish left out in the vast ocean than has been caught out of it thus far." (rough paraphrase of course). Always got me over a broken heart type deal.

bigwheel said:
Yes..Puff can be smart sometimes. Try that checking with the cute large breastes Apt. Managerete. I bet she might like some smoked meat occasionally most likely. So sorry about the Divorce. Know that can be rough. I have hit into sort of a reverse problemo over the years. I have run the Warden off about a hundred times...and she leaves whilst cleaning out the checking account but will not stay gone as promised. She like to caught me with a cute little chubby barrel racing Cowgirl from Devine. I thought she was gone for good and unwittingly invited the home wrecker over to my house. Sure glad I called first. Guess who answered the phone? Yeppers you guessed it. That was only over a 24 hour period. Wimmen tell a lot of Fibs in case you aint noticed. Always remember the immortal words of Ann Landers:
"There is still mo betta fish left out in the vast ocean than has been caught out of it thus far." (rough paraphrase of course). Always got me over a broken heart type deal.
Yes...Bigwheel can be smart sometimes.
I remember the Bigwheel I had as a young lad. Developed a flat spot in the plastic tire from doing skids to impress the young ladies. Wasn't worth a crap after that. I believe this might mean something..........not sure.

Puff said:
bigwheel said:
Yes...Bigwheel can be smart sometimes.
I remember the Bigwheel I had as a young lad. Developed a flat spot in the plastic tire from doing skids to impress the young ladies. Wasn't worth a crap after that. I believe this might mean something..........not sure.

Not really

Well back when my chillins was young skulls full of mush and drove Big Wheels found out quick the most impotent aspect of the assemblage process was to leave off the noise making part. I bound to have invented that concept.

Big Wheel that would a 4th post of motivation. :mrgreen:

You of all people are concerned with hi jacking threads???
Mr' Deletion himself!
;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom