Secret Santa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
I'd like to thank my secret santa for my gift. I don't have a pic of it yet and don't know what it is going to be but I'm going to enjoy it and enjoy the time picking it out. Thanks again

I guess I should have added that my SS sent me a gift card to for amazon.com to use on a Q related Iteam. I used it today to purchase the latest version of Master Cook.

I'll let you know that the new computer did not like master cook 9. I couldn't even use the help function and that I've been up for 30 some hours...I feel like one of those Alaskan King Crab Fisherman ;) .

An Amazon gift card??? Your Santa must have been extremely busy or one lazy ass dude! ;)
There is a ton of cool bbq related crap on that cite though. :)

Tri Tip said:
An Amazon gift card??? Your Santa must have been extremely busy or one lazy ass dude! ;)
There is a ton of cool bbq related crap on that cite though. :)
Yeah when he told me it was going to come via email I was worried the SS got into the Wolfe Rub Holiday Special. :LOL:

wittdog said:
I'll let you know that the new computer did not like master cook 9. I couldn't even use the help function and that I've been up for 30 some hours...I feel like one of those Alaskan King Crab Fisherman ;) .

You sound more like a crabby fisherman! :LOL:

Nick Prochilo said:
wittdog said:

Better than a fisherman with crabs

wittdog said:
Nick Prochilo said:
wittdog said:

Better than a fisherman with crabs
So true!

Back
Top Bottom