Yea, I Post It Every Year

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
img_229757_0_135d5315e9d3ca8084188decda5af1c5.jpg

Pigs

Well first I seen of it or maybe I was drunk last year and dont remember it. Thats cute. Got it saved to forward to others. Thanks.

bigwheel

Ya know I have been considering this deal for the past couple of days. I have decided that was such an artsy fartsy poster must have took the Artiste a long time to draw..and it take a trip to the store for poster board markers etc. that it would have been quicker and cheaper to just build a snow man. If a person wanted somebody to have a chuckle they could make it antonamically correct or something like that. Lets think about that for next year.

bigwheel

Well I have been on vacation all week. Way too much time to think about stuff. I splained it to the Baptists this morn and they all thought it was funny.

bigwheel

Dang thats purty. You should think of maybe going into the bag sucking bizness. Or at least putting on advertisements for em. Thats prob where the big money is. Now do not get caught philandering or they take it all away. Happen to my old pal Tiger like that. Yeah it happened to Tiger.

bigwheel

Back
Top Bottom