How much Slaw?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
4 oz. or half a cup per head lessen you having tater salad too then you can drop it to 1/4. They will hit the taters twice as hard as the cabbage.

Goober

Goober said:
4 oz. or half a cup per head lessen you having tater salad too then you can drop it to 1/4. They will hit the taters twice as hard as the cabbage.

Goober

Thank you guys both. I'd imagine they'de hit the beans as hard too, or anthing else besides cabbage with most kids. haha! thanks.

They will eat sweet beans from the can quicker than fresh cooked pintos and much less work for the cookie. Half a cup still holds true except maybe for cheapie skates who can only have one sandwich. I mean they might devour a cup of beans each. Bring plenty of cans and Hey you ought to try talking them into Frito Chili Pies. Person could make some money for five bucks a head on that deal. Also set yourself out a big old tip jar with the word TIP's in bold letters attached to it in some fashion.

Goober

I just make a S*% load. Rule of thumb is 60% of the folks out here in So Cal don't like slaw. So if I'm cooken for 100, I'll prepare for 40.

Tri Tip said:
I just make a S*% load. Rule of thumb is 60% of the folks out here in So Cal don't like slaw. So if I'm cooken for 100, I'll prepare for 40.

Hey BW i remember you tellin Sapo about those. Isn't that the bag of Fritos with chili poured into the top?

Tri tip, I get too damn nervouse i'm gonna run out. Im not a big fan of slaw myself but the people out here in Colorado seem to like it.

Yeppers you buy a case or two of the single serve size of Fritoes at Sams for about 9 bucks and some change then you top with canned chili from Sams. Let them serve themselves on the onyawns and cheese. Cheese will go a bunch faster than the onyawns. Make it right in the bag. Uses a plastic spoon and paper towel or two.

Goober

Back
Top Bottom