Your candy personality type

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Here's mine!

BUTTERFINGER ... Smooth, sexy, & articulate with your hands, you are an excellent after-dinner speaker and a good teacher. But don't try to walk and chew gum at the same time. :D

Susan Z said:
Your Diva's results: REESES PEANUT BUTTER CUPS You are a very fun loving person, who likes to laugh. You are fun to be with. People like to hang out with you. You are a very warm hearted person.

:daisy:

See Susan you are the "Sunshine" of the board!

Susan Z said:
And, Larry, you're a natural teacher! Except when you yell at everyone about brining turkeys...or else! :rant:

:D :D :D

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

If I yelled, I apologize. You should see the hole in my wall!!! How do I explain that to my wife??? (it was all about brining), she won't buy that! 8-[

Smokehouse said:
TexLaw said:
I don't go to the bathroom that much. :eek:
TL

Well, you should! (goes for most Texans I know...) :grin: :!:

Smokehouse

Wow Smokehouse, way to make friends! :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Susan Z":zbh0pcbu]And, Larry, you're a natural teacher! Except when you yell at everyone about brining turkeys...or else! :rant:

:D :D :D

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

If I yelled, I apologize. You should see the hole in my wall!!! How do I explain that to my wife??? (it was all about brining), she won't buy that! 8-[[/quote:zbh0pcbu]

Get the guys building your shed to patch the hole!

Back
Top Bottom