Race Night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
Woo Hoo, :grin: Going racing with the Nova tonight. Made some changes and the car told me ' I'm ready, Beat me! Mistreat me!' If It don't break tonight, It's going to be a miracle. [-o< Full tank of AV-1 gas @ $6.29 a gallon. It's handicap night. Hope to run down those little computer geeks with there rice burners. Little pukes. :grin:

Had a great time. No breakage, The ambient temp dropped later. I got a RED light in the third round. It was fun, HUGE wheelies, and the car hooked up like glue. A guy enquired about buying the car, And I think its time to sell.Thinking of going to go with a small block Monte or Malibu, No later than 1995 vintage. That way we can still put plates on it and drive it on the street and it will pass the state test for smog and all that bureaucratic red tape. ( BS ) Hauling a car to the track just taxes my friends pick up and the track is only 8 miles away. If it breaks, AAA is only a phone call away. They won't rollback or tow a race car. I'm getting old and did the high holy hardware but was not consistent. Now I feel it's time to build something that is 'on your dial in time' and consistent. A guy won last with a Ford pick up.( 6 cyl ) It ran the same every round and was constant to his dial in. Crazy indeed! Is it fair? Yes it is, That's handicap (Bracket) racing.

I'm Talking about AAA. If its registered with the DMV They will get it home. If not AAA will send a hook and charge you for a hook up and by the mile. I have AAA plus and if the guy is cool, He will use your plate number on another car that is covered and car that is registered.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom