How much do you think...........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nick Prochilo

Chef Extraordinaire
.......... I'll need for the associations picnic. 65 people coming to date. We're serving hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken thighs, corn on the cob and fresh clams. There will be assorted salads that folks bring. I'd guess 1 hamburger, 1 hot dog and 1 piece of chicken per person and then maybe 5 - 8 pieces of each more. What do you guys think?

Sounds good to me. I would put some emphasis on portion control. Maybe just let them have one meat entree on the first pass etc. Sure you got beans in there somewhere and I just failed to notice it. Person cannot eat grilled or smoked foods in the absence of Bush's Best Sweet Beans. Where you from Boy or perhaps Senorita in case them is really your personal chi chi's bouncing around in the Avatar

bigwheel

How long does it last??? those numbers you put up are good for a few hour picnic, but if they are there for more than a few hours, people will start to get hungry again..Doesnt seem to be any appys on there, either..

It actually worked out pretty good number wise! Appitizers were brought from those with an odd number address and deserts were brought by even number addresses.

Well I answered this once but a space alien must have snagged it n root to cyberspace cuz I dont see it now. In that one I said congrats on your successful event. Kindly gives us all the gory details. Thanks.

bigwheel

Nick Prochilo said:
It actually worked out pretty good number wise! Appitizers were brought from those with an odd number address and deserts were brought by even number addresses.

That sounds way too organized for your neighborhood!!!!

Smart thinking Denny. There is an Old Book which gives real similar advice. There is enough evil for today to be worrying about yesterday or tomorrow. Let us stay focused on the present. Now by answering a year old message we may have violated some of the enumerated precepts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom